Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Wait For You...

Night was taking it's last breaths
and day was about to conqure the bettle
still there was someone
alone and sad
waiting for someone
eyes are telling
how tired they are
of keeping on waiting
for whole night
that was no one else
than me
who was waiting for you
i was sad
because you did not come
and you lost your words
it was worthless
waiting for you
i already knew
you would not come
still there was a hope
in my heart
and i believed in my love
and kept on waiting for you
you think, i am crazy
yes, you may be right
but you don't know
i have faith in my love
no matter , you don't care for me
but i am sure
one day will come
when you will realise my love
my feeling for you
then you will come to me
and will beg for my love
i'll wait for that time
i know the day will come soon
when we will be togather
and my love will be in my arms ...


--- Amit 10/05/05

No comments: