Monday, July 16, 2007

O! My Love...

every moment of my life
i am busy
i am busy with your thoughts
as the sun shines everyday in sky
and stars come out in night
same i am busy
dreaming all about you
you are always
in my mind, in my heart
now matter how far we are
miles are there between us
still you are there i my heart
don't you ever feel my hug
when the wind blows
don't you feel my smell
when the wind blows
try to listen to what it says
when it comes close
it says my message to you
it passes my cares to you
it gives my love to you
and when it rains
its my love falling on you
sometimes i send some special thing to you
so when you feel
a cool touch on wind on your cheeks
it's my kisses to you
really,
all this is true
i am crazy
i am crazy all about you
O! my love
i always want to be with you...


--- Amit 28/05/05

No comments: