Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Love And Pleasure...

I heard about
love and pleasure
but i never came to know
what they meant
i tried to find
love and pleasure , everywhere
but i could not find it. any where
and the desire
reached on it's peak
and it became a mystery
that puzzled me every where
then i got some rays of hope
and you came to my life
you came like an angle
and showed me the way
you taught me lesson
what is love
what is pleasure
you taught me
if one's pain put you in to agony
if one's smile cheers you a lot
if you feel what one feels
if you understand one with out words
if one's absence hurts you
and presence cheers you
if you feel something missing in heart
when one is not with you
yes, this is love
and if you are in love
pleasure is there
it comes when you see
your beloved is there with you !!!

--- Amit 31/07/05

No comments: